1. Portfolios are used to organize mutliple show categories. For example you can arrange these portfolios by year, location, or even theme.
2. To add a new portfolio click the plus icon () an edit menu will appear above
1. Fill in the fields to create your portfolio.
Title: Title of portfolio
Description Description of portfolio
Outpost/Asset Library: Select from drop down an outpost/asset library if applicable.
2. Click the save icon in the upper right of portfolio details
3. Your new entry will be seen below
Editing Current Portfolios
1. Click the edit icon () next to your portfolios under the Action column
2. An edit screen will appear about.
Deleting Current Portfolios
1. Click the trash icon () next to your portfolio entry.
See Event Maintenance to set your particular show, webcast, or video to a portfolio.