Creating Campaign Types
1. Once logged into TPNI’s Platform, goto the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the site and select the client record you would like to work in.
2. Next, on the dropdown menu directly below the client, select the campaign you want to edit.
3. On the left hand side, select “Settings”
4. Next, select “Categories”
5. Once the page loads, there is a line that reads, “Category Types” click the Plus Icon () to add a Category Type
1. Enter the name of the Category you would like in the first box that reads, “Category Name”. This could be something like a Content, Enterprise, Inbound, Mobile, etc.
2. In the next box, titled “Category Tag”, enter the tag you would like associated with your Category Asset. The tag’s are used as metadata for each asset and helps you categorize and link similar assets
3. Once you have finalized the details of your new Category Type, click the Save Icon ()
6. Next, on the left hand toolbar select, “Assets”
7. On the upper right, under the dropdown for campaigns there is another dropdown that reads “Type To Add”. Click on the dropdown and select “Asset” then click the button to the right of the dropdown that reads “Add New Asset”
Add New Asset
1. The page will refresh and ask you for information about the asset you are adding. At the bottom of the page there is a box with checkboxes and your newly created Cagtegory will be selectable.
2. Once you finish entering all of your asset information, on the top right save your asset record by clicking on the save icon ()