Creating Tags For Assets
1. Once logged into TPNI’s Platform, goto the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the site and select the client record you want to create tags for.
2. Next, on the dropdown menu directly below the client, select the campaign you want to edit.
3. On the left hand side, select “Settings”
4. Next, select “Tags”
5. Once the page loads, there is a line that reads, “Current Tags” click the Plus Icon () to add an Tag
1. In the Tag Details dialog box, first enter the name of the Tag you would like to create. This could be something like a Curation, Creation, Syndication, Distribution, Analytics, etc. depending on your campaigns topic.
2. The next box is titled “Display Order”, this indicates how the order you would like the tags to appear. Inserting the number 1 would make this tag appear first in the list, 2 the second and so on.
3. Once you have finalized the details of your new Tag, click the Save Icon ()
6. Next, on the left hand toolbar select, “Assets”
7. On the upper right, under the dropdown for campaigns there is another dropdown that reads “Type To Add”. Click on the dropdown and select “Asset” then click the button to the right of the dropdown that reads “Add New Asset”
Add New Asset
1. The page will refresh and ask you for information about the asset you are adding. At the very bottom of the screen, there is box with the tags you have created with a checkbox next to them.
2. Once you finish entering all of your asset information, and selecting the appropriate tag navigate back to the top of the page and on the top right save your asset record by clicking on the save icon ()