Live Producer Page
1. Once logged into TPNI’s Platform, go to the drop down menu in the top right corner of the site and select the client record you would like to work in.
2. Next, on the drop down menu directly below the client, select the campaign you want to edit.
3. On the left hand side, select the last menu choice “Live Producer”
4. The next page loads with a drop down menu titled, “Webcast Menu”, select the appropriate webcast you would like to edit the live producer page.
Slide Group Once you select the appropriate webcast, the page will ask which slide deck you would like to use. Select the appropriate pre-loaded slide deck from the drop down menu.
Live Embed The next section titled, “Live Embed” is the section where you paste the iframe of the video that is being embedded on the live player page.
Twitter Embed The section titled, “Twitter Embed” is where you insert the appropriate information pulled from the twitter API feed. If your webcast is using a specific hashtag on twitter, this is where the collected tweets will appear.
5. Once you have finalized the details of your Live Producer Page, click the Save Icon ()