Available Files and Images
1. A highlighted eight (8) digit number will appear under Available Files and Images; this is your show ID and holds all HTML files, CSS folder, and Image folder.
2. To the right there is the available HTML files to edit.
Editing HTML Files
1. Click on one of the available HTML Files to edit.
2. An edit screen will appear above.
Design: The HTML will be default open up to the design tab. Here you can edit basic text and see how the page will look. (do not cut and paste information into this tab)
HTML: In this tab you can edit any an all HMTL, included but not limited to links, tables, text colors, headers, etc (it’s best to make all edits to the content here)
Preview: This tab allows you to preview the page, showing all styling from CSS and edits.
- On the left hand side after opening an HTML file to edit, there is a list of available merge fields. Merge fields are used to pull information from different parts of the platform into your site. Each merge field is influenced by the matching category within the Platform.
- Name and Address
- Address Widgets
- Address with No Legend Cell Phone Extra 1
- Address Source CodeBox No Legend
- Address 4 Box
- Address No Box
- Address No Box 1 Col
- Address NoBox 2 Col
- Address No Legend
- Individual Fields
- This list contains individual fields form the address template
- Demographic Questions
- Demographic Widgets
- Demographic 1 Column
- Demographic 1 Column No Legend
- Individual Questions
- Place individual Demographic question fields in the registration process
- Products & Prices
- Product Widget
- Transactions Fields
- Transaction Widget
- Event Fields
- Menu Options
- These include the individual showtypes
- Additional Choices
- Ebadge with Full Grid
- No Twitter
- Live Player With Slides
1. All of your images are located in the sub-folder called “Images”
Existing Images: If you need to pull your image’s web link for use, simply open the folder, click on the file, then right click on the image itself. Depending on your web browser, you should see an option entitled “view image info”. This will pull up all the details of your image, including size and weblink location.
Folders: You can organize or re-organize your files into folders similar to an operating system like Microsoft Windows. To open or create a new folder, please use the icons listed, or click on the folder itself. Unfortunately for your protection, an existing folder cannot be renamed or deleted. This is the same with existing images and files. This is done to prevent accidentally deleting a critical folder or file in your campaign.
2. To upload a new image file, click on the Plus Icon ()
Restrictions: All image files must be 200 kilobytes or less. We generally recommend using a file extension which provides a good quality vs. size such as PNG.
Upload: You can upload up as many files as you would like at a time. By default, our system displays three upload links. If you need more, just click the “add” button to add another upload link.
Overwrite: If you are trying to replace an existing image, please click on the box at the bottom of the pop up entitled, “Overwrite if file exists?”