Current Financial Processor Setup
1. Choose a Credit Card Processor from the dropdown to the right. Options include:
2. Choose a Card Processor Method from the drop down on the right.
- This will determine if money is processed in real time or stored in the database for processing later
None: Funds are not stored
Internal Batch/External Batch: Funds and Charging information is stored for processing at a later date
Internal Realtime/External Realtime: Funds are charged and processed in real time
Internal Realtime/External Batch: Funds are charged internally in back end in real time but not externally through registration process
Internal Batch/External Realtime: Funds are stored internally, but charged through registration in real time.
3. Enter an Application to run in the entry box to the right; This will be the password to your funds processor.
4. Enter the Sever Host in the entry box to the right.
5 Enter the Reference Number in the entry box to the right.
6. Enterthe Merchant Descriptor in the entry box to the right.
7. Click the save icon() in the upper right of the Current Financial Processor Setup to save all changes.