Current Source Codes
1. Click on the Plus () icon in the tools section of your Current Source Code Box.
2. An edit box will show at the top of the screen.
Source Code Details Tab
Source Code: Enter the title of the Source Code.
Description: Enter a brief description of the Source Code.
Rate Code: Selecting this will have a Source Code reflect a certain price across reg types and products.
Reg Type: Attaching a Reg Type to a Source Code will change a registrants Reg Type to the one selected affecting products and prices.
Product Group: Attaching a Product Group to a Source code will cause the selected product group to show during the registration process on the products stage
Internal Use Only: Selecting Yes or No to make only available for admin use.
Enforce Limit: Select Yes or No to limit use of Source Code to set quantity
Length to Check By: Set numaric value to keep Source Codes
Quantity Mailed/Available: How many times a Source Code can be used.
Sort Order: Where the Source Code will fall in the Source Code list.
3. Click the Save Icon () in the tools section of the Source Code Detail Box.
To edit a Source Code:
1. Click on the edit icon () in the Source Code row you would like to edit.
2. An edit box will show at the top of the screen. See field descriptions above ^
3. Click on the Save Icon () in the tools section of your Current Source Code Details Box.
To delete a Source Code:
1. Click on the Delete icon () in the Source Code row you would like to delete.
!Please make sure you want to delete this Source Code versus not use it!
1. Click on the Import () icon in the tools section of your Current Source Code Box.
2. An Import Source Code box will show at the top of the screen.
Import Source Codes Tab
Step 1. Setup your file layout: In this section, specify each column with the descriptions that explained above ^. If you do not want a specific column then leave that drop down ‘Skip’.
Step 2. Select File: Choose a Tab-Delimited file by clicking the ‘Select’ button, browse for the file, select it and then click the ‘Upload and Import Now’ button.